View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 05:08 PM   #436
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by no love View Post
Hmmmmm. interesting take. Its almost like this could be expanded to our society's current situation..
Big business keeps all the money (while paying minimal tax mind you), shiz hits the fan and all of the sudden, those same companies need the people's money to survive.

I REALLY REALLY DO NOT WANT to hijack the only thread on the planet I frequent, but this is just too juicy to let slip past.

Oh, I fully recognize the congruence between baseball owners and other business owners. They’re all the same pool of people and literally are the same sometimes.

I don’t want to hijack either, but know that I’m 100 percent in line with you.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.