View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 10:55 AM   #3164
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas View Post
Actually, I'm the Joplin Red Rockets, but I thought I would try to knock your cockiness down a couple of notches.
The only thing I've learned so far in Sandbox is that I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing or what an outcome of a game is going to be.
I feel like I have a pretty good handle on it. I had 3 seasons (2 teams; 1 for only 1 year, IIRC) in V1.0 and I won the bowl and lost in the CG twice. In this setup I lost in the damn CG again and then missed the playoffs at 10-6 in the other league due to tiebreakers.

So in 5 seasons with 4 different squads and largely different strategies, I've never had a season worse than 10-6, have advanced to 3 CGs and won a title.

It's a pretty solid track record. But like I said when this all started back up, we've never REALLY done much that wasn't in the rearview and that sort of ability to predict what players WILL do (rather than gameplan based on what they DID do) is going to separate the wheat from the chaff. I think I'll be okay there, but I truly have no idea. I may really suck at this 3 years from now...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.