View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 09:43 AM   #67
Time Keeps On Slipping

Also, make sure you check the compatibility notes on the bottom. You're getting a mid tower so room may be an issue. Also, my MB is set up to where I have 2 M.2 slots and they block 1 SATA each (SATA is the traditional way of connecting SSDs/HDDs to your motherboard). It looks like the mobo you selected may have 1 M.2 slot and it will block 2 SATAs so that may limit your expansion options. This isn't as big of a deal as your video card potentially being physically too big (I am not sure how large that 2070 Super is).

Getting a full tower would solve all your worries when it comes to fitting things in.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.