View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 11:27 PM   #124
Mahomes Dynasty

Nope. Make as much as you can while you can. Nothing wrong with that, and it's really none of my business discussing someone else's financials.

Only time I may have some issue related to pro athlete's salary is when they complain.

I don't wanna hear that shit. Same with politics. They're a form of entertainment., nothing more. That's why unless I personally know the guy, I don't have any ounce of emotional attachment to any pro athlete.

Some people make it this big ****in thing when an athlete dies, most recently Kobe Bryant. I have a friend who literally almost started crying when he heard the news and confirmed said news was legit/real. (At first we didn't know if news was real because the Twitter handle posting it was not heard of before). Certainly a sad story for sure, and I felt bad for the family, the daughter etc. But I'll be honest I was tired of hearing about it by the end of the next day or so, and after that decided not to turn the TV onto sports for a couple/few wks.

Personally I don't care much about these guy's personal lives/what they do off the field, what kind of trouble they get into, what they buy etc. Not any of my biz.

Just play, get paid, entertain and stfu.

Last edited by CoMoChief; 06-02-2020 at 11:36 PM..
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.