View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 09:59 PM   #63
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/LbP6b8

I looked up completed builds and found this guys. He had 32 gb of ram so I changed it to 16 gb because I’m not sure if I need that much.

Are the amount of fans overkill?
A couple other comments for you to take or leave.

The spinning hard drive Son that list will very soon piss you off. Solid state drives (ssd) are now pretty affordable and 5x as fast. They definitely cost more than a spinning drive but you’ll feel the benefits every time you use your pc. And they are much less prone to crash.

Buy the Windows that comes on a thumb drive.

Nvidia will be launching their 3000 series gpu line in August-September this year. You might see prices drop on that 2070 as we get closer to the date. Probably. Maybe.

Everyone has an opinion but end of day whenever you decide to jump in you’ll end up with a new fast rig you’ll love.

Last edited by vailpass; 06-02-2020 at 10:10 PM..
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.