Thread: News Charlie Manson Dead
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 07:26 AM   #74
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I listened to the Chaos book by Tom ONiell recently. There was some wild shit happening. ****ing WILD.
Yup, I read that one. It paints the situation in a whole new light. There was some kind of FBI/CIA COINTEL shit going on, and I'll bet dollars to donuts that there was a plant in the Family (TJ the Terrible? Maybe even Tex Watson??)

Charlie was a patsy, there was a reason he never went back to prison in 68/early 69 when he was violating his FEDERAL PAROLE left and right...they had a job for him. COINTEL.

All the people who just think "Charlie was crazy" are believing the propaganda that the media has pushed about him from day one. They had to discount him and dehumanize (demonize?) him from day one to discredit anything he said...so that if he decided to actually start throwing people under the bus, they could just chalk it up to "crazy old Charlie"...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.