View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 08:43 PM   #43
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
What if Chicago starts Foles instead of Trubisky (as many expect them to)
Yeah, there were a few team where I wasn't sure what they'd do. The Bears, the Steelers, and the Dolphins, to be specific. In the case of the Bears and the Dolphins, they might move up a few spots if they start their veterans over their young guys, but I don't think they'd move up past 20 or so. Foles has had some great runs, but he's kind of a coin flip from year to year, and Fitzpatrick ... well, god bless his very soul so I wish him the best.

I have no idea what's happening with the Steelers. I assumed that Roethlisberger is coming back, but I also have a hunch that he won't last the season as the elbow flares up. They may end up being toward the very bottom, which they richly deserve.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.