View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 09:14 AM   #32561
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
My car mechanic can diagnosis the problem with my car more than i could is he an arrogant prick he says i am wrong?

If i tell a doctor i think the reason for a patients pain is not what he thought it was does that make me arrogant?
Address what I said or shut the **** up. Dude is full of shit when he wants to condemn people for spreading misinformation when he’s pushing a conspiracy theory based on the word of one woman with a criminal history.

You all can continue to act like a guy on CP is the leading expert on Corona if you want to.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.