View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 09:11 AM   #32558
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
So you were wanting me to show “data” to show how people are “perceiving” things. Uhhh...you realize how stupid your request is now right?

Do you suppose that a pharmacist going out of his way to not answer a yes or no question ruins peoples perceptions to this? It definitely makes it seem like you have an agenda. I’m simply pointing out that the flu is more deadly than the coronavirus for anyone younger than 24. I pointed to data from the CDC to support this theory. Why are you so against answering this yes or no question?
I think his agenda is to educate period, which i have been very grateful for, do i just take what he says as gospel no, i take his info cross reference it with what i know based of what i learned from 24 years of medical experience my wife's 24 years of medical experience my co workers 100s of years of medical experience and decide whether or not it makes sense.

Am I in a better position to understand what hamas says more than somebody without that knowledge , it might depend on the person i guess but odds would be better anyways.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.