View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 09:06 AM   #32555
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
That has nothing to do with what I’m talking about. Dude shuts down every conspiracy theory that doesn’t fit his narrative, and claims to be all about the facts/data, but he pushes the conspiracy about Florida’s data? That tells me everything I need to know.

Maybe his agenda/narrative is just about being right because he’s an arrogant prick, but he clearly has one that he’s pushing.
Whoa now there are states cooking numbers, Georgia has done a whole bunch of stuff that basically manipulates stats until it gives the look they want.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.