View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 09:05 AM   #32553
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Read my post again. "Point to a single piece of information that establishes that as the genesis for that belief." I didn't say, "show that the mortality rate is lower for this cohort."

There have been people in here since the beginning of the thread saying that this is not as bad as the flu, and absolutely none of that was based on evidence, because they weren't looking at evidence. First it was "it's not the flu," then it was "it's not as bad as H1N1," then it was, "look at all the comorbidities," then it was, "look at how many people who die are in nursing homes." Every attempt is made to move the goalposts rather than acknowledging what is plainly obvious--that this is a very real health emergency that none of us have seen an equivalent to in our lifetimes.
So you were wanting me to show “data” to show how people are “perceiving” things. Uhhh...you realize how stupid your request is now right?

Do you suppose that a pharmacist going out of his way to not answer a yes or no question ruins peoples perceptions to this? It definitely makes it seem like you have an agenda. I’m simply pointing out that the flu is more deadly than the coronavirus for anyone younger than 24. I pointed to data from the CDC to support this theory. Why are you so against answering this yes or no question?
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.