View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 02:42 PM   #5533
El Gato Gordo Loco

I have an idea, and I don't know if it will work or is even legal. I've always been a good ball striker. I'll hit greens but I 3 putt, ALOT. I'm really bad at short putts. That is my biggest bugaboo.

So, why couldn't I get a midget putter. Just a small shaft, put the grip towards the clubhead almost and get on my knees to putt. I don't know how I would ever pull or block it. Might be able to do it on short chips where you don't need to get it very high.

They banned Sam Snead I think it was for putting thru his legs, maybe I can get something else banned
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.