View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 02:27 PM   #8
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I was told a long time ago that a Synder Cut didn't exist, as virtually none of the VFX were completed.

Maybe they're using this cut to attract new subscibers to HBO Max but if people sign up just to see this version of the film but find that it's unwatachable and wholly incomplete, the backlash certainly won't have been worth it.

That said, nothing would surprise me because AT&T has basically fumbled everything since acquiring Time-Warner.
HBO Max would be far better off doing a half-assed alternative ending of Game of Thrones where Jon and Dany leave King's Landing, where they re-light Episode 3 and have Jon fight and lose against the NK in Ep 3, and split Episode 4 into two episodes. Fans would eat that shit up and it would "salvage" GOT Season 8.

Or not, I guess.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.