View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 09:54 AM   #5527
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Not sure you want to slow down your swing for distance control, that brings potential deceleration issues(fat/pushes), modifying/shortening backswing or choking down on your club using consistent acceleration would be more consistent .
I go down 1 inch to reduce about 5 yards on my short irons.it works for me but might not works for everybody.
I choke down as well and it does help. I'm just so inconsistent in putting the ball on the green and it drives me up the wall. I bought some new wedges this year (haven't gotten them yet) that I'm hoping will help with my issue a little bit.

Right now I carry my PW (45*), AW (50*), and 60*. There is just too much of a gap between the 50* (110 yards) & 60* (70-75 yards). Bought a new 50*, 54*, & 60* and I'm hoping that 54* helps split the difference.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.