View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 07:34 AM   #5523
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
The average golfer spends 80% of their practice time on their long game , if we put that time into chipping and putting everyone’s game would get better, when you are confident on your short game you don’t care as much when you end up and you put better swing on the ball and actually end up chipping less.

This game is a mind ****
This is my goal for the year. Improve from 100 yards & in. I lose more strokes because of my short game than I do off the tee - I'm not terrible off the tee, but I'm definitely not a "playing the fairway off the tee" player.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.