View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 05:11 PM   #1700
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
Well, the storyline was kinda weird and interesting. From my understanding, that was not around on release. And I like flying around discovering new solar systems and planets and getting new upgrades for my stuff and finding new cool ships to buy.

I mean, I don't see it as a thousand hour game that I play forever, but I can probably see myself getting a couple hundred hours or more out of it. And come back to it every now and then. I like the ship hunting, got a couple really ****ing cool looking ones.

I'm thinking this may be next game I buy. Sounds like the major kinks have been worked out of it.

One of my all time favorite games was Freelancer. The best aspect of it was exploring new systems and upgrading/buying new ships.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.