View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 04:49 PM   #5510
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I've had a draw or hook for 15 years now. It is nice to know where it is going. You are right. But it's such a sweeping hook at times if there are trees on the right or an obstruction I'll hit them off of the tee haha.

The best I ever played is when I was a 17 year old kid and I hit a fade. I was only hitting it 260ish but I knew exactly where everything was going and I could control it alot better with a fade. I shot in the 60's a few times and won some junior golf tournaments and had a nice men's city tournament finish. I've never been able to get back to that form because for some reason I got an ego and wanted to hit further. I focused on hitting a draw which turned into a hook and it never could regain that form.
Ya I did the same , I was young with huge draw shooting in the 60s and decided to change it for the same reasons you don’t like it now , left to right doglegs sucked .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.