View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 03:02 PM   #5507
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I used to Have a big draw and spent years trying to straighten out, now I wish I had that old swing , hitting the ball straight sucks , pick a curve any curve and learn how to use it, consistency is king .

My dad shoots low 70s at 73with his non text book swing and my pretty swing can barely keep it on the course.
I've had a draw or hook for 15 years now. It is nice to know where it is going. You are right. But it's such a sweeping hook at times if there are trees on the right or an obstruction I'll hit them off of the tee haha.

The best I ever played is when I was a 17 year old kid and I hit a fade. I was only hitting it 260ish but I knew exactly where everything was going and I could control it alot better with a fade. I shot in the 60's a few times and won some junior golf tournaments and had a nice men's city tournament finish. I've never been able to get back to that form because for some reason I got an ego and wanted to hit further. I focused on hitting a draw which turned into a hook and it never could regain that form.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.