View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 02:47 PM   #5505
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Too late. Already got the Ping G410. Just based on research that it can really help you if you hook it. The Golf Galaxy guy was mocking my wonky swing though. He was like you need golf instruction, not a new club (because I hook it). They only let me try two clubs, and I paid $30 to do that. I was thinking I paid for club fitting not for you to breakdown my shitty swing.

I wish you could adjust the face to it being open, but they've come a long way and have alot of neutral clubface options. Back in the day EVERY SINGLE club was offset closed. It was maddening.
I used to Have a big draw and spent years trying to straighten out, now I wish I had that old swing , hitting the ball straight sucks , pick a curve any curve and learn how to use it, consistency is king .

My dad shoots low 70s at 73with his non text book swing and my pretty swing can barely keep it on the course.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.