Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 05:14 PM   #2754
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Remington 870 is rock solid and easy to disassemble and repair. Dont take my word for it but Field and Stream has high praise along with just about everyone.

"Remington 870_ _Produced: 1950--present

If you think of a gun as nothing but a tool, then the 870 is the greatest shotgun ever made. It is the Gun That Works, and if it doesn’t, it disassembles to the molecular level in a few minutes, and whatever ails it can quickly be put right. With its stamped parts and pressed checkering, the 870 sold for much less than the Winchester Model 12, the Ithaca 37, and the Model 31 it replaced. Though inexpensive, the 870 is every bit as reliable and durable as its costlier competitors. It has gone on to become the best-selling shotgun of all time."

This is the one id go with hands down.
Agree
Economical
Dependable
And Serviceable (even by a someone like me)
I have 2 sons so there are 3 in our house for bird huntin' or whatever.........
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.