View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 07:51 PM   #30906
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I just assume the amount of people who would be willing to compromise their integrity/careers etc.. for money is a lot lower then most people on this forums by the looks of it maybe i am naive, but i think people are more likely to make mistakes and be evil.
It's amazing what people will do for money or to keep their jobs, etc. Especially when they aren't getting the money directly but "the state" is. A lot easier to see yourself as less guilty.

Dude, people suck. I don't understand how this was a mistake when the Coroner has to go on record stating that even after he tried to correct this they still wouldn't. A mistake is, "oh, sorry, thanks for telling us. We will change that". Not, "don't give a **** what you say this is what we say".
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.