View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 12:22 AM   #30012
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
While you are right, no one should be a bartender forever. Time to train in a new career with that sweet unemployment windfall.
Dave I have a full time paying job that's good money and full benefits. I bartend 1 night a week and walk with around 200 bucks and work 6 hours total. I'm a single man in his 30s saving up for a house.

What that unemployment windfall signals is this shit isnt going to be fixed for months. Heres 1k a week til the end of july save half of that up for rent in the future.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.