View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 10:47 PM   #30002
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Finding that balance starts with people like you not criticizing anyone that doesn't want to sit inside and hide. What I see from you every day is nothing close to balance. And when someone does propose a sense of balance such as a phased re-opening, you and your bitch, titboy, want to start pretending those people just don't give a **** if anyone dies and\or they just want to "open everything up".

Makes me wonder if you even know what the **** the word balance means? I mean your very post about someone out of work automatically "doesn't take this seriously" proves as much.

I have always tried to be realistic about what is going on. It seems to me lots of people speak in black and white when it really is all gray. We can't stay inside forever but we can't just fling the doors wide open either. I think we agree on that.

Yeah certain family members that own a couple of small business don't think this pandemic is real (fake news), don't think they should have to wear masks or sanitize etc etc. Yet they have another family member putting her life on the line every day from some pretend pandemic. It is like bizarro world.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.