View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 10:16 PM   #37
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I already made my post before the Super Bowl. You can click the red arrow to go to the thread.

This place is pretty much it for me. **** Facebook. I know entirely too many ****tarded people to go to facebook. Don't do Twitter. I get on Reddit sometimes, but I really think I'm getting too old and crotchety for the internet. Bottom line, in terms of social media, it's this and Ag Talk, which is way more old and crotchety than I am.

The thing that really drives this place home for me is that the people that have had the stones to meet up have been exclusively first class. We sling some shit now and then, but when it comes to real life, the people here that are willing to participate and put themselves out there have been great largely. I know there have been a couple instances, but I'm chalking that up to trolling going too far. People that have the stones to put themselves out there, I haven't had a bad experience yet.

It really changes the perspective of things and people's opinions than some douche rando on Reddit or whatever.

100%. I don’t come within miles of any social media, snap chat, insta whatever. No way. I’m ride or die with CP as far as shit like this goes.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote