View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 09:41 PM   #34
Supporter

I already made my post before the Super Bowl. You can click the red arrow to go to the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
This is a crazy time with the best I’ve ever seen at QB, The Super Bowl, the wild ride we’ve had, my uncle dying right before the AFCCG, and generally the rough 2019 I had, my emotions are all over the place today.

But I would be remiss if I didn’t reflect on how special this community is, even if fairly disfunctional at times, there is a lot of good that has come out of this place. And there is legitimately a core group of excellent people on here. Everyone that has had the stones to meet in person has been first class all the way.

This place, in earnest, has contributed a lot to my fandom, and my life in general, given how much time I spend here.

Group hug.

Now enough with the sappy shit. Let’s go beat some ass.
This place is pretty much it for me. **** Facebook. I know entirely too many ****tarded people to go to facebook. Don't do Twitter. I get on Reddit sometimes, but I really think I'm getting too old and crotchety for the internet. Bottom line, in terms of social media, it's this and Ag Talk, which is way more old and crotchety than I am.

The thing that really drives this place home for me is that the people that have had the stones to meet up have been exclusively first class. We sling some shit now and then, but when it comes to real life, the people here that are willing to participate and put themselves out there have been great largely. I know there have been a couple instances, but I'm chalking that up to trolling going too far. People that have the stones to put themselves out there, I haven't had a bad experience yet.

It really changes the perspective of things and people's opinions than some douche rando on Reddit or whatever.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote