View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 09:15 PM   #30
Pessimistically optimistic.

I appreciate everyone giving me a place to vent and read different fan-based opinions about the team I've been goddamn crazy about since 1993.

Being a military brat, I latched onto KC after Joe Montana retired with them and had never truly conversed with Chiefs fans before (and some might say I don't converse much now given my low post total). I enjoy seeing everyone's takes and I'm sincerely glad to have shared our championship run with you all this past season.

Unfortunately, I can't say I know any one person in particular here, but I do sincreely appreciate BigRedChief's movements in supporting the troops. Eight years ago, he led the way in funding/supplying my shop with a boxful of goodies while we were deployed to the desert.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote