Thread: Chiefs I’m never leaving
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 02:31 PM   #165
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post

"We have to save the grand parents".... That's your argument? I don't ****ing care about your grand parent's. I care about my ****ing family, keeping them fed and housed.
Yeah, pretty much. That makes us sound like assholes because we're not biting into their faux virtue. They make it seem that their issue is greater than yours and then double down with strawman bullshit, "You don't care about people dying? YOU MONSTER!"

Meanwhile, they don't give a single flying **** about the well being of your family and livelihood.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote