Thread: Chiefs I’m never leaving
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 02:23 PM   #151
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
I work in the covid-19 testing industry, and I'll go on record as saying that I think the NFL will strike a deal with a company for onsite PCR testing, for every team. All staff will be tested daily along with an Antibody test at the beginning of the season.

Each team has to have the same hardware and methodology so that visiting teams can be tested as well. Antigen testing is cheap and easy, but there are way too many false negatives for something so important. Anything less and you'll see entire teams quarantining in the middle of the season.

This is Roger Goodell's moment. It will be interesting to see if he's up to the task.

edit: obviously there won't be any fans. Teams only.
Doesn't the PCR test have a bit of a time log? I'd think if they can get it where you get quick results it would work maybe?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.