Thread: Chiefs I’m never leaving
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 02:04 PM   #113
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
It’s not that simple. There’s no guarantee that my grandparent will die in that scenario or that they will live in yours. Not at all.

It’s all a risk, and I’m going to roll the dice on the more logical approach considering the mortality rate and all of the unknowns and lack of guarantees either way.

I still won’t get close to them until it’s safe. I’ll still make sure they and everybody around them is being safe.

The reality is they aren’t 100% safe either ****ing way.
The problem is that many people don't have that luxury. For example:

LoneWolf goes to a Chiefs game and gets infected.
He brings that back to his kid, who gets infected.
His kid goes to school and infects a child who lives with his grandparents.
Grandparents are now exposed.

That's how all of this works. Everyone can claim that they're fine because they are healthy, but the more active people are, the more likely people are going to die - even many people who never leave their house.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote