View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 02:24 PM   #472
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I have to point out that I lead a blessed life.

About the time that this stay-at-home thing started, the older couple across the street from me sold their house and moved. An attractive young woman moved in, and I presume she's working from home or unemployed or something, because on nice days she goes out and sunbathes or works in the yard in a small thong bikini.

Now, this is somewhat high risk because I'm at home with my wife. But my wife is awesome, because she noticed it the other day (a few weeks after I did) and said, "Hey, rain man. You should come and look. The new neighbor is walking around in a thong bikini."

I'll note too that she has raised flower beds at the front of her yard, so when she's working on them there's a lot of facing the other way and bending at the waist. I say this purely to help you build a mental picture.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote