View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 09:35 AM   #4061
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
In about the 300 posts of misery from Mostart's Touchdown to WASP, there were some real gems.

Iowanian was consistent from the beginning. This was around the time when the 49ers were facing 2nd and 9 from their own territory (Hitchens put a huge hit on Jimmy on this play).

Rain Man on the right side of history.

DRM08 and Frazod's posts were just minutes before WASP.

This next post came after people were upset Andy and the Chiefs started the WASP drive by running the football, not only that, it was just before Tyreek's catch on 2nd and 15 was overturned. Iowanian gets the most props here. He also predicted Shanahan would blow the lead Old Andy Reid style in another post.

Here are some of my other favorites from the 4th quarter.

Hamas had some misses in this thread, but this post was dead on.

Note on the above: there was 6:13 left in the game and the 49ers were receiving a kickoff with a 20-17 lead when Hamas posted. There was a lot of anxiety in this thread at the time that the 49ers would be able to run the clock out or score with little time remaining. An important point is that the Packers got the ball back in Arrowhead with a 31-24 lead and 6~ minutes remaining on the clock. They were able to run out the clock on the ground and win the game in victory formation. Of course we also remembered how the Patriots ran the ball down Sutton's throat to keep the ball from Patrick's hands last season. Not this year.

Spags not only forced a stop down 20-10, but he'd go on to get three more stops in the game. The offense gets all of the attention for the playoff comebacks, but the defense was arguably as instrumental in all three. Last post..

Ghak posted this maybe a play before Watkins 38 yard bomb over Sherm to give the Chiefs 1st and Goal from the 10 with 3:30~ remaining.

This will always be one of my favorite threads.
I can't believe you guys were able to type during that game. I was laser focused in my hotel room in Miami. Didn't even drink until it was over.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.