View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 09:22 AM   #14962
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Could be the covid hibernators hitting your honey holes while you're away, Boundaries mean nothing to them the woods is everyone's domain. I have lots of properties I have permission on with gate keys around KC our out of area clients holding land for the right time to sell for development. I have run into trespasser several times already this year.
I know nobody was up at my mom's. 300 acres bracketed by the Platte and my FIL and his son farm the ground and are always around the place, along with a big ol' bastard coon hound that will run anyone off. They usually find gobs and gobs, enough that they'll run down with a couple of pounds for me at least. They got pretty well skunked this year and that little bit my buddy and I found came up in weird spots. Their honey holes didn't do jack shit.

Public ground, yeah that was over-run this year. Wasn't really worth the time and effort, but oh well I like to get out in the woods anyhow.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote