View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 10:11 PM   #14957
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I walked all over my mom's property to find that little mess. It was alotta walking in muck boots to get those. Been out on another piece of private property and walked all over that ****er and found 3. Been out on public land a few times as well and came up with just a few each time. This year definitely sucked IMO.

Thinking the flooding last year messed up a few spots that are usually producers so 2021 will be better. **** 2020 all around.
Could be the covid hibernators hitting your honey holes while you're away, Boundaries mean nothing to them the woods is everyone's domain. I have lots of properties I have permission on with gate keys around KC our out of area clients holding land for the right time to sell for development. I have run into trespasser several times already this year.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.