View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 09:30 AM   #648
Veteran

If I could start the process over, I'd have done the same. I figured in the first days of the process that most banks were only working with their own customers. Being first come, first serve I jumped in line with BOA and got my app in.

Fortunately, it appears that I'm FINALLY going to be funded...got my promissory note yesterday morning and should have the funds in the next day or two.

That being said, I haven't talked to a single person that used a big bank that had a quick and smooth process. Across the board, it appears that the little banks were way ahead of the curve, easier to deal with and certainly more transparent. My final timeline will be application on 4/4, documents uploaded 4/7, and then 17 days from that point until confirmation that my application is complete, another 5 days until email saying it has been submitted to SBA, and now acknowledgement that everything is good. So approximately 30 days from start to funding.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli