Thread: Chiefs Chiefs sign Taco Charlton
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 08:49 AM   #163
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I don’t get the love for Harris (who is a fine player but nothing special) when compared to Charlton, Danna, or Speaks.

Charlton has pretty intriguing upside because of his size and overall athleticism at that size. That’s someone that, like Ogbah, could really shine as a strong side DE who can benefit from the attention Clark and Chris Jones demand, and he’s big enough to rotate inside on passing downs.

This coaching staff loves big, versatile ends they can use inside or outside. That’s why I believe Speaks makes the roster and is effective at least as a rotational player.

People are being WAY too influenced by Speaks’ being misused as a rookie.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote