View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 07:27 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
That's a great album - although I like the video of the show better. I have always liked Beck and especially "Now that we've ended (as lovers)".

Funny thing - I always thought that that Led Zeppelin was about as good as it got - then I caught a performance of Robert Plant and the Strange Sensation on PBS...

I never thought that you could re-arrange Zeps songs without doing them justice. Plant does this very VERY well.....
Never heard anything by Beck, Plant, Zeppelin I didn't like, it's just I like some more than others.

Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.