View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 05:23 PM   #2884
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Oh yeah, Watson shines the brightest in the clutch and savors those moments. That absolutely puts him above Smith. I would be his ultimate homer had the Chiefs drafted him as being a good QB with a clutch gene is something the Chiefs really only had with Trent Green before Mahomes. I still don’t think he’s a rival to Mahomes in BOB’s system. I think he could be very good in the right situation (Like the Patriots - and the Pats subreddit has fallen in love with this idea).

I think Big Brain is his biggest problem too. Watson would shine in Belicheck’s offense and with the Pats D. He’s gotta stop taking so many hits, though. His elusiveness and ability to run is a big part of his game. But he took the nasty hits we all thought Jackson would take this year because Watson holds onto the ball so long behind a questionable line.
Completely agree.

Watson would be a lot more successful at NE, NO, LAR, maybe just anywhere just not with BOB. And his biggest issue is holding on to the ball too long. Well, that and not being able to read defenses worth a damn. In NE/NO/wherever's system, he'd be getting rid of the ball quicker, he'd be much further along in terms of reading defenses, and so forth.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.