View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 05:11 PM   #2882
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Interesting, I didn't know that.

I thought he had the tools to be a top 10 QB, arm strength notwithstanding. He's got the athleticism, toughness, good arm talent, etc. I'd still rate him higher than Smith overall. Always thought BOB was his biggest problem.
Oh yeah, Watson shines the brightest in the clutch and savors those moments. That absolutely puts him above Smith. I would be his ultimate homer had the Chiefs drafted him as being a good QB with a clutch gene is something the Chiefs really only had with Trent Green before Mahomes. I still don’t think he’s a rival to Mahomes in BOB’s system. I think he could be very good in the right situation (Like the Patriots - and the Pats subreddit has fallen in love with this idea).

I think Big Brain is his biggest problem too. Watson would shine in Belicheck’s offense and with the Pats D. He’s gotta stop taking so many hits, though. His elusiveness and ability to run is a big part of his game. But he took the nasty hits we all thought Jackson would take this year because Watson holds onto the ball so long behind a questionable line.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.