Thread: Chiefs Chiefs sign Taco Charlton
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 09:59 PM   #43
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I've been following that guy since I drafted him in our alternate reality game a few years ago. He's such an inexplicable story.

First, he got drafted by the Cowboys, which screwed him over. They had Demarcus Lawrence and Randy Gregory and David Irving and Tyrone Crawford and a couple of other guys. Charlton was a first-round pick so he should have earned his way onto the field, but it was a really crowded position. So he sank to the bottom of the bog. He was getting some playing time, but not much.

So then the Cowboys cut him and Miami picks him up, and he takes off. He's averaging a sack a game and I'm blaming Dallas for his failures, and then all of a sudden Miami benches him. They don't just bench him, they make him a healthy inactive for the back end of the season.

So we know he's got talent, but we also know that he's got a flaw that drives coaches crazy. He's not playing within the scheme or he can't recognize plays or he's a locker room problem or something. The key is whether Spagnuolo can maximize his talents and minimize whatever this seemingly fatal flaw is.
Daly will find out if Taco has a hard shell or a soft shell
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote