Thread: Chiefs Chiefs sign Taco Charlton
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 09:58 PM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Guys, I know a lot of us aren’t very excited about the Danna pick, but I highly suggest watching the East West Shrine game. Dude was unblockable and apparently that was the case all week at practice too.
I obviously went back and watched more film on him after the Chiefs drafted him, and I must say I love how he plays with leverage and he gets push. I think he’s got a good foundational skill set, and paired with his plus athleticism I think this guy can be a difference maker and play sooner than most think.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.