View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 02:32 AM   #631
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Glad to hear you got it and your business gets to keep chugging along. I absolutely hate hearing about these small businesses that are closing up because they didn't get their funding.

Sucks that Chase let you down, but you might have a good future with this small bank that will actually care about your business. I've got a similar issue on our building note with our old, bigger bank that forced us to move to the bank we're at now.

Extremely happy about where we're at now.

Thanks Mr. Plow, I appreciate it buddy.

Chase used to be good, I knew my Banker on a first name basis for years. After he left it has been a revolving door for the last 5-6 years. I have never even met the new lady that I was dealing with.
The first thing I asked the guy at the new bank was how long he had been there, 27 years. Since we are locked down and the bank lobby is not open, he sent a guy to my shop with the paperwork to open a new account within 30 minutes of our initial conversation.
Also, he personally called me to tell me that my PPP had been approved (not an Email). I have been very impressed with the level of service so far. Grateful I made the decision not to wait on Chase.

This place, Chiefsplanet, can be pretty ****ed up at times (lol) but this thread strangely was helpful by so many people that Id like to say Thanks to all that have posted. I received a bunch of good info here and I hope my situation can help others as well.

GO CHIEFS!!!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote