View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 01:31 PM   #50
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Does a post covid-19 Baseball world go back to the elite haves and the rest scrambling in the have nots?

I’m sorry, I just can’t buy the “poor midwestern team” the Cardinals seemingly always want to spin when they cheap out.

Not that I necessarily believe extending Molina is the right thing to do, either. I know he’s a legend in St. Louis, but he will be no matter what. Extending a 38 year old catcher isn’t smart no matter how big of a legend he is.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.