Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 09:01 PM   #36920
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Denver is catching up. If Jeudy and Hamler are what they're supposed to be I don't see your corners really having a chance against our WR's. And Denver's rush is going to be vastly improved this year with Casey and Chubb.
Your team wasn’t even competitive against the Chiefs last year. Jeudy is not changing that. Nor will Chubb or Casey. I think you are about to be disappointed when you realize the gap between KC and Denver is wider than you think. I like Lock, but he is due for a sophomore slump and he is nowhere in the same stratosphere as Mahomes. Plus your HC is a shadow of what Reid is. Keep hope alive though. Nothing would be better than you all finish 8-8 or 9-7 year in and year out. Keeps you from drafting truly elite talent and will ensure that Elway never leaves. Hopefully Lock goes the Dak route. Nothing would be better. He would be good enough to put up big numbers and force the Broncos to overpay him when the time comes while not being good enough to win anything significant.
tredadda has disabled reputation