Thread: Chiefs -- Amnorix
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 12:34 PM   #11
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Will they actually fall off a cliff, though?

I mean ... just how difficult will it be to replace Squishy Balls with another guy who can throw a 5-yard pass?

FAX
That offense is refried ass and that defense is starting to show its age. Not a good combination for the longterm. But, if Bill wants to prove a point, he'd be the coach who'd miraculously turn it around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I never had a single problem with the guy. He participated in a ton of non-football related threads and was always cool to me, whether it was in the threads, PM's and rep notes.

I hope he's safe and well.

Same. He always struck me as a good dude and I enjoyed our conversations. His arrogance was a bit much but Pats fans, by their nature, are arrogant simply because their team has had how many consecutive winning seasons at this point? It'd be great to talk to him again but I can't blame him for peacing out after the pile on he got in the fall.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.