Thread: Final Mock
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 09:47 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I think Ruiz is at least a half round too early. Pretty solid guy but I think he's a solid level below what I'd be looking for in a Round 1 center. I guess someone has to rise though because there aren't 32 players with a first round grade.

Pretty torn on Willie Gay. Don't know what to think.
He’s just outside of my top 32, but I don’t think it’s a reach by any means considering he’ll be long gone by 63.

If they can manage to trade down a few spots and get a 4th that would be ideal, but I try to stay away from trades in my mocks.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.