View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 06:35 PM   #7
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Patrick Mahomes will someday be on the Mount Rushmore of QB's, yep, he'll join Tom. Joe and Peyton , BUT.........as of right now we cannot compare his three/actually two seasons to what Rod Woodson did in his 17 years career.

The guy was a six time All Pro, 11 time pro bowler, is on the all time 100 best players list.

He had 71 INTS which is the third most in NFL history. He returned 12 of them to score. He also returned 4 kicks/punts to score.

When talking QB's Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Bret Favre, Dan Marino, will be in the discussion while Mahomes will someday be in there with them......someday.

Rod Woodson is already considered to be the greatest defensive back ever, or in that discussion.
I love rod woodson, but I’d take Mahomes no questions asked. Mahomes can will a team to Super Bowl victory. Woodson was great, but I don’t recall him being the primary reason a team won the sb.

How many sb victories did he have in those 17 years? How many NFL MVP awards? How many SB MVPs?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.