Thread: Chiefs Countdown to NFL draft
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 03:57 PM   #126
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
It's why I don't believe it, you can't tell me guys who make millions have this problem. I think it's teams that don't want to draft this way and want more info trying to buy time.

That or we have idiotic people that don't realize, if you live in a mansion sized house, you probably need to have new equipment, likely more than 1 router, extenders, and if you make millions you're home office should be hard wired, you can spend the extra couple hundred bucks to have it done.
It is not like the teams decision makers were ever in person for the drafts. The only difference is 1) your cutting out the middle men running the pick to the podium. and 2) the 3-4 people having some input are not together in the same room. (Which seems stupid I would have allowed them a little more flexibility then each to be in their home with a camera guy and tech guy)

But no way do they push this back.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli