Thread: Chiefs Countdown to NFL draft
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 03:44 PM   #124
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I once wanted to see if I could saturate my 270mb connection so I turned on a bunch of computers and tablets. I gave up when I had 7 HD videos running and got to 25mb. Either A) those kids were using their ipads to download dozens of torrents each or B) that coach has 137 kids or C) his internet and/or wifi is shit. If I had to guess I would say that he probably has a 1gb internet connection running 802.11a from a router in the far corner of the basement.
You would think the last couple weeks would have had the teams tech support staff in to upgrade/check everything. That or the HC does not have much say and they did not care if he got dropped.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli