View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 09:07 PM   #3
MVP

Made some tweaks. I don't give a lot of credence to smoke that comes out this time of year, but I will adjust for stupidity and some other considerations where I think I agree with cutting against the grain.

Some other notes.

I won't drop Kinlaw in terms of 2nd DT off the board, he's really the best interior defensive lineman in the draft. If his knees are that bad then call me an idiot later.

The guys with labrum repairs won't drop significantly unless they have other concerns. That injury has been proven not to change NFL career trajectories.

Also won't drop Jaylon Johnson. It's been two great years of play after the last shoulder surgery. I think it's a minor issue, yes, but he's a CB not a LB.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.