View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 05:18 PM   #763
Suupraa Geniuuusss

So the biggest problem for me about this whole thing is the sheer boredom. But on the bright side, quarantine has forced me to spend less, and so this month I found myself with a little extra scratch burning a crater in my pocket. Plus Trumpbucks.

So last night during my layover I pulled the trigger and bought this custom cue from NewSherriff Cues:

This is a Bocote/Maple sneaky pete. The cue features copper joint and pin as well as copper dots/ crown butt cap. Retails for $1,600.

God, this stupid quarantine thing can't end soon enough. But at least I've got a new toy.

Last edited by Megatron96; 04-17-2020 at 08:25 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.